9022-01: Line Copy
This option allows you to copy data from one line to another line or range of lines. The table below
shows the programs you can copy.
9022 - Line Copy Program Options
||3101-Type (Line Type)1
||3121-Settings (Caller ID)
||3122-Groups (Caller ID)
||3131-Settings (Voice Mail)
||3141-Dialing (Tie Line)
||3142-Line Access (Tie Line)
||3143-Group Access (Tie Line)
|1 3101-02: Names data is not copied
Features Related to this Program
- Refer to the chart Using 9022-01: Line Copy for help.
Using 9022-01: Line Copy
|To copy data from a line to another line or range of lines:
||Access option 9022-01. You see: Copy Program
||Press HOLD and select the option (01-12) corresponding to the line
program you want to copy.
- You can dial the option number (01-23) or press Volume Up and Volume Down to
scroll through the selections.
||Press HOLD. You see: From Line
||Enter the source line number + HOLD. You see: To Line
- This is the line from which the data will be copied.
||Enter the target line number + HOLD. You see: Thru Line
- This is the line to which the data will be copied.
- If you are copying data to a range of lines, this is the first (lowest) line in
||Do one of the following.
||If copying data to a single line, re-enter the line you entered in step 5 above +
||If copying data to a range of lines, enter the highest (last) line in the range +
||When the copy has successfully completed, you see: Copy