When a voice message is left from an extension without a programmed name, Email Integration
substitutes the extension number for the name. In this example, Outlook 2007 shows the following:
- From - The number of the extension that left the message.
- Subject - The text “Voice Message from” followed by the extension number, followed by
the message duration.
- Received - The date and time the message was received.
- Size - The message size, which includes the size of the wav file attachment.
- From - The number of the extension that left the message, followed by the programmed
Reply To information.
- Sent - The date and time the message was sent from the installation site’s SMTP email
- Subject - The same subject information shown in the inbox.
- Message - The wav file attachment name and the attachment size. In the example below,
- Extension 302 is the number of the extension that left the message.
- 07-17-07 is the date the message was left.
- 10h17 is the time the attachment was created (e.g., 10:17 AM).
- Body text - Includes the date and time the voice message was received and the message