[3.01] When a voice message is left by an outside caller and
Caller ID was provided, Outlook 2007 shows the Caller ID number
- From - Shows the Caller ID name.
- Subject - The text “Voice Message from” followed by the caller’s name (provided by
Caller ID), followed by the message duration.
- Received - The date and time the message was received.
- Size - The message size, which includes the size of the wav file attachment.
- From - Shows the senders Caller ID name, followed by the programmed Reply To
- Sent - The date and time the message was sent.
- Subject - The same subject information shown in the inbox.
- Message - The wav file attachment name and the attachment size. In the example below,
- NEC Sales is the caller’s name (provided by Caller ID).
- 07-17-07 is the date the message was left.
- 10h42 is the time the attachment was created (e.g., 10:42 AM).
- Body text - Includes the date and time the voice message was received and the message